WEBSITE REVEAL! SuperShred.net Check it Out 🙂
What started out as a “simple” website project for a paper shredding and records management company turned into something so much more than we ever imagined. As we thought about how to show North Carolina how amazing we have become since 1999, it reminded us of who we are as a company and why we do what we do day in and day out. It was a journey that took us back to our roots and re-awakened the passion for being the local option for paper shredding and hard drive destruction excellence that lies within us.
Throughout the last several months, our team has spent long hours digging deep into our company’s history and traveling to our mobile shredding service areas so that we can equip this website with the most current and accurate information and media possible. We wanted to tap into our service communities and find what our customers truly value. Waking up before dawn to catch the rising sunlight and working late into the night, we fought the fatigue with caffeine and sugar…but found that the excitement and adrenaline motivated us even more.
Town after town, we brushed shoulders with the locals, visited popular landmarks, and dined at fantastic local eateries hoping to capture the heart and soul of Eastern North Carolina…and ultimately the heart and soul of Super Shred.
- Greenville with its Pirate Pride and booming medical community
- Raleigh-Durham with its big city hustle and historical landmarks
- The coast with its white sandy beaches, crashing waves, and weathered fishermen
- And all of the beautiful “In Between” places full of charm and character
How do you build a website to show all of North Carolina that Super Shred is the best option for NAID AAA Certified, onsite, mobile shredding? How do we give our communities and friends a glimpse into our world of security and confidentiality? What we found is that a great website for Super Shred is about the people.
- The owners who poured their blood, sweat, and tears into this company from the ground up to make it into the powerhouse records management service company that it is today.
- The managers who work long, hard hours to see that our employees and customers are treated in the best way possible, often taking the work and burden home with them because they care that much.
- The office staff who keep the company humming along smoothly and establish relationships with our customers so that we can give them the best customer service possible.
- The drivers who tirelessly run their routes through the heat, rain, and snow and still greet our customers with a genuine smile and a willingness to help them with whatever their need may be.
- And last but certainly not least, the customers who work hard building their own businesses and count on us to help them do that by protecting them with our services.
We believe in hard work, and we believe in taking care of our people. Through this journey to build a better website, we feel like we not only demonstrate the best of the NC spirit of hard work and entrepreneurship but we also feel equipped and connected to providing excellence to our customers.
Here at Super Shred, it’s not just a job, it’s our life; and just like our journey towards building a better website, it’s not always easy…but it is always worth it.